January 27, 2011

SPUD & HARRY Nominated as S.P.A.C.E. Prize Finalist.

Filed under: Announcements,Spud & Harry — M Kitchen @ 2:23 pm

Space Prize

SPUD & HARRY has been nominated for The 2010 S.P.A.C.E. Prize in the General Category.

Voting ends this coming Monday.

To read the online preview edition just click on the cover below.

Spud and Harry preview

All finalists are posted at http://www.backporchcomics.com/space_prize.htm

All 2010 S.P.A.C.E. exhibitors be sure to vote by sending your picks to Bob Corby by January 31!

1. How do I vote? (or do I get to because we were exhibiting under Ultraist Studios?) I wanna vote for Spud and Harry!

Comment by Blair Kitchen — January 28, 2011 @ 12:42 am

2. Hey Blair – I got an e-mail from Bob Corby… maybe it is just one vote per table? I dunno… I just assumed you would have been on the list as well.

Comment by M Kitchen — January 28, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

3. Votes are in. I guess I was eligible to vote, but Bob just didn’t have my email address. Spud and Harry is at least going to have 1 vote!

Comment by Blair Kitchen — January 28, 2011 @ 4:19 pm

4. But is 1 enough???

Comment by M Kitchen — January 28, 2011 @ 5:19 pm

5. SPACE Prize awards are in. I guess this is when we’re supposed to say “It was an honour to be nominated”.

Congrats to the winners.

Comment by M Kitchen — February 1, 2011 @ 10:55 pm

6. As the Bad News Bears said after they lost the championships: “We’ll get ’em next year!!!!”

(It WAS pretty cool that Spud and Harry were nominated though).

Comment by Blair Kitchen — February 9, 2011 @ 1:09 pm