January 21, 2007

SPY GUY – Webcomic pt.17

Filed under: Spy Guy — M Kitchen @ 12:58 am

Next webcomic installment is here:

Spy Guy is going to get outta this office sooner or later… hang in there. I originally had this whole segment lasting for about 3 regulation pages, then I decided to decompress it, and now it’s running at about 9 regulation pages. But I like where it’s going, so on we go…

It’s tough getting the story narrative going in these short installments.

1. 3 regulation, 9 regulation? Are there comic rules on how long scenes last?

Comment by Matt Campbell — January 21, 2007 @ 10:09 am

2. That’s just my fancy way of saying the amount of webcomic panels that can be fit on a standard 6 5/8″ x 10 1/4″ comic page.

When I run these webcomic strips through photoshop, I stick them in a 600 dpi 6.625″ x 10.187″ page so that when this webcomic is finished, it will be ready for print.

The idea is that I’m going to run off a hundred or so of them at one of those print on demand comic printers as an experiment in digital printing.

Comment by M Kitchen — January 21, 2007 @ 10:30 am

3. Yo Mike. I just read the webcomic in order and it is flowing great. It reads really good. Keep going. Before you know it, you’ll have a graphic novel done.

Comment by Blair kitchen — January 21, 2007 @ 10:38 pm

4. Cool.

Comment by TIE — January 22, 2007 @ 12:53 pm

5. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/business/20070116-1146-ca-airlineranti-missile.html

Comment by TIE — January 23, 2007 @ 9:34 pm

6. Hey Mike, I was wondering about youre progress on harry and spud. When should we see it? Is the daily bugle keeping you too busy for you to work on youre comics?

Comment by TIE — January 24, 2007 @ 12:51 pm

7. http://www.defensetech.org/archives/003194.html

Comment by TIE — January 24, 2007 @ 1:17 pm

8. Hey Thai.

Regarding your Spud & Harry question: I just heard back from the Ultraist Studios Public Relations Division that their Magic 8-Ball tells them: “Reply hazy, try again.”

Comment by M Kitchen — February 4, 2007 @ 1:31 pm