January 7, 2007

Sunday Miscellany

Filed under: Doodles,Photos,Spy Guy — M Kitchen @ 6:53 pm

Warren Ellis asked for a picture, so I gave him one:

If you look closely, you can see page 6 of HARRY, and page 13 of SPUD.

Another Installment of Work Doodles…

These were done between playblasts with a dry erase marker in my animation dailies notebook. Trying to get better + faster at drawing…

1. So that’s what you look like……. I pictured you having bigger feet.

Comment by Blair kitchen — January 8, 2007 @ 12:23 am

2. What’s with the look and “anatomy of a gun” on your desk ?

Comment by Sebastien Dostie — January 8, 2007 @ 1:23 pm

3. Blair: Probably due to our childhood with my boot to your head. Changed the perspective.

Sebastien: Welcome. The look is the norm, and the gun I will write off as “reference”.

Comment by M Kitchen — January 8, 2007 @ 1:33 pm

4. Haha.
    Seb welcome to the neighborhood. Whats happening to onirism? I herd you are writing a script? How is that going?

Comment by TIE — January 8, 2007 @ 6:52 pm

5. I guess thats what happens when posting on blogs instead of forums…

Comment by TIE — January 10, 2007 @ 12:59 am

6. HAHAHA! Keep it up Thai, and you may force the folks at Ultraist Studios PR division to implement one.

Comment by M Kitchen — January 10, 2007 @ 8:03 am

7. Blair : lol

Mike : I feel safe knowing you 😉

Tie : Things are going good as a free agent. I did not know i had a script in progress 😉

Things are very good, new year new venues. I’m bound to direct a 1 hour special on the world of Ants…more on that sooner than later. How’s ILM treating you ? Having fun on Transformers ? Pirates ?

Great to be around…later !

Comment by Sebastien Dostie — January 10, 2007 @ 10:11 am

8. Doing fine.

Comment by TIE — January 10, 2007 @ 3:15 pm

9. You’re too good looking.
    Stop it.