November 8, 2006

SPY GUY – Webcomic pt.7

Filed under: Spy Guy — M Kitchen @ 1:13 am

Last week was plagued with problems, such as job change and computer crash. So tonight I stay up late to get this next comic posted. Need to push past these set-up story panels so we can get to the action! It’s coming… hang in there.

Damn… I wish I could draw better…

1. You’ve got me hooked. Each panel looks better and better. This web comic is turning out to be a pretty cool experiment. Keep going.

Comment by blair kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 11:36 am

2. very nice!

Comment by Matt Campbell — November 8, 2006 @ 11:53 am

3. Wow. Self depreciation goes a long way to getting positive blog comments…

You guys do realize that the whole comic is just a picture of a foot, and a sloppy drawing of a building… right?

Comment by M Kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 12:12 pm

4. Haha, Hey Mike, when I click on the panel and look at the strips as an entire comic which is setup from top to bottom instead of side scrolling. It looks like it pans down from your previous panel to the foot. was that intentional? Looks cool.

Comment by TIE — November 8, 2006 @ 2:10 pm

5. Believe it or not… it actually was!

Comment by M Kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 2:35 pm

6. I don’t believe it. You’re not that smart….. unless someone told you to do it.

Comment by blair kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 3:22 pm

7. Blair says: “I don’t believe it.”
    Yoda says: “That is why you fail…”

Comment by M Kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 3:44 pm

8. ya, but you got the overall composition and tone down.

Comment by Matt Campbell — November 8, 2006 @ 5:56 pm

9. Hey, who am I to turn down positive comments? I’ll take whatever I can get, to help counter-balance my fragile ego.

These webcomics are all about getting the tone right, experimenting with layout and composition, and just crapping it out as fast as I can, so I’ll take that as meaning that I’m on the right track… new comic tomorrow!

Comment by M Kitchen — November 8, 2006 @ 6:35 pm

10. (Shit, …must balance out force.)

Ya… but you still can’t draw.

Comment by Matt Campbell — November 9, 2006 @ 10:23 am

11. Hahahaha… it’s funny because it’s true.

Comment by M Kitchen — November 9, 2006 @ 11:03 am